Jenzabar EX RUG Meetings
Network with local peers, share product knowledge, and learn from each other. RUG meetings provide a forum for you to hear how others in your neighborhood are leveraging Jenzabar in innovative ways on their campuses. There is no registration fee to attend a one day RUG meeting (and lunch is included!).
2016 Schedule - Presentations are available on MyJenzabar.
- Midwest on October 7 @ Crown College (St Bonifacius, MN)
- South on October 11 @ Berry College (Mount Berry, GA)
- Central on October 14 @ Hesston College (Hesston, KS)
- Great Lakes on October 18 @ Indiana Tech (Ft. Wayne, IN)
- Mid-Atlantic on October 25 @ Moravian College (Bethlehem, PA)
- West on November 8 @ International Technological University (San Jose, CA) NEW!
2017 RUG Program
Are you interested in hosting a 2017 RUG meeting in your region?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or go to https://www.myjenzabar.net/ics/User_Groups/RUG/ for more information.
Share Your Story
We want to hear from you! Have you instituted a process or customized a report to make your department more efficient? Do you have a time-saving technique or innovative approach that you would be willing to share? We would enjoy hearing more about it.
If you are interested in doing a presentation or leading a roundtable discussion at your local RUG meeting, please contact email@example.com. Learn from each other - your contributions will help make your RUG meeting a success!
You Could Win!: All client presenters (excluding those from the host school) will be entered into a drawing to win an Amazon Echo. Winner will be chosen at random from among the presenters at all the Fall 2016 RUG Meetings after the last meeting has occurred. One prize will be awarded.