Jenzabar EX RUG Meetings
Network with local peers, share product knowledge, and learn from each other. RUG meetings provide a forum for you to hear how others in your neighborhood are leveraging Jenzabar in innovative ways on their campuses. There is no registration fee to attend a one day RUG meeting (and lunch is included!).
- Midwest on October 6 @ Southeast Technical Institute (Sioux Falls, South Dakota)
- South on October 9 @ Charleston Southern University (Charleston, South Carolina)
- Florida on October 12 @ Southeastern University (Lakeland, Florida)
- Central on October 19 @ University of Mary Hardin-Baylor (Belton, Texas)
- North on November 3 @ Labourè College (Milton, Massachusetts) NEW!
- West on November 9 @ Marylhurst University (Marylhurst, Oregon)
Share Your Story
We want to hear from you! Have you instituted a process or customized a report to make your department more efficient? Do you have a time-saving technique or innovative approach that you would be willing to share? We would enjoy hearing more about it.
If you are interested in doing a presentation or leading a roundtable discussion at your local RUG meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn from each other - your contributions will help make your RUG meeting a success!
You Could Win! All client presenters (excluding those from the host school) will be entered into a drawing to win an Amazon Echo. Winner will be chosen at random from among the presenters at all the Fall 2017 RUG Meetings after the last meeting has occurred. One prize will be awarded.
Future RUG Programs
Are you interested in hosting a RUG meeting in your region? Contact email@example.com for more information.