Great Lakes RUG Meeting
Monday, November 11, 2019
Kirtland Community College
4800 W 4 Mile Rd
Grayling, MI 49738
This RUG Meeting provides a forum in your "neighborhood" to network, exchange ideas and share best practices with local peers to help you maximize your Jenzabar solutions. Join us to interact with an active and engaged network of users and tap into the power of the Jenzabar community. This event is open to all CX, EX, JX and Jenzabar One users across campus.
There is no registration fee to attend this meeting and lunch is included.
Registration will close on Nov. 1. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
SHARE YOUR STORY
We want to hear from you! Have you instituted a process or customized a report to make your department more efficient? Do you have a time-saving technique or innovative approach that you would be willing to share? We would enjoy hearing more about it. If you are interested in doing a presentation or leading a roundtable discussion at your local RUG meeting, please contact email@example.com. Learn from each other - your contributions will help make this meeting a success!
Topics to include (subject to change):
- Jenzabar One Product Update – Jeff Elliott, Jenzabar
- Jenzabar Financial Aid – Ed Colestock, Jenzabar
- Jenzabar One Registrar – Melanie Common, Jenzabar
- Jenzabar One New Student – Melanie Common, Jenzabar
- Jenzabar One Academic Planning – Jeff Elliott, Jenzabar
- Jenzabar One Housing Overview – Jeff Elliott, Jenzabar
- Jenzabar Managed Services Options – Gus Ortiz, Jenzabar
- Jenzabar Cybersecurity Services – Gus Ortiz, Jenzabar
Ramada by Wyndham Grayling Hotel
Days Inn by Wyndham Grayling
Super 8 by Wyndham Grayling
Quality Inn in West Branch, MI
Super 8 by Wyndham in West Branch, MI
Parking: There is no cost for parking on site at the Kirtland Grayling campus.
Save The Date!
May 27 – May 30, 2020