Midwest RUG Meeting
Friday, October 18, 2019
7900 West Division Street
River Forest, IL 60305
This RUG Meeting provides a forum in your "neighborhood" to network, exchange ideas and share best practices with local peers to help you maximize your Jenzabar solutions. Join us to interact with an active and engaged network of users and tap into the power of the Jenzabar community. This event is open to all CX, EX, JX and Jenzabar One users across campus.
There is no registration fee to attend this meeting and lunch is included.
Registration will close on Oct 10. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
SHARE YOUR STORY
We want to hear from you! Have you instituted a process or customized a report to make your department more efficient? Do you have a time-saving technique or innovative approach that you would be willing to share? We would enjoy hearing more about it. If you are interested in doing a presentation or leading a roundtable discussion at your local RUG meeting, please contact email@example.com. Learn from each other - your contributions will help make this meeting a success!
Topics to include (subject to change):
- Putting it All Together to Successfully Launch a New Division: Student Success & Engagement - Susie Nies and Michael Lango, Dominican University
- Jenzabar One Update – Jeff Elliott, Jenzabar
- CX Product Line Update - Melanie Strodtman, Jenzabar
- CX 10 User Interface Demo & Questions - Melanie Strodtman, Jenzabar
- Jenzabar One Academic Planning – Jeff Elliott, Jenzabar
- Jenzabar One Housing Overview – Jeff Elliott, Jenzabar
- Jenzabar Advancement – Barb DeYoung, Jenzabar
- Cognos – Barb DeYoung, Jenzabar
- Jenzabar One Employee – Tom Huffman, Jenzabar
- 2020 FIT Withholding Changes – Tom Huffman, Jenzabar
- Events Management - Recurring Events – Amanda Nott, Jenzabar
- Recruitment Vision – Amanda Nott, Jenzabar
- Jenzabar Managed Services Options – Gus Ortiz, Jenzabar
- Jenzabar Cybersecurity Services – Gus Ortiz, Jenzabar
- Jenzabar Analytics
- Preparing Your Campus for the Next Generation of Students - Virgil Lloyd, Nelnet
- Business Office Roundtable discussion
~The Carleton of Oak Park (708) 848-5000
~Harvey House Bed & Breakfast (708) 848-6810
~Comfort Inn O'Hare (847) 635-1300
~Comfort Suites O’Hare (847) 233-9000
~Hampton Inn O’Hare (847) 671-1700
~Holiday Inn O’Hare (773) 693-5800
~Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Oakbrook Terrace (630) 691-1500
Campus Map & Parking:
The meeting will begin in the Eloise Martin Recital Hall, located in the Fine Arts Building (#4 on map).
Parking on campus will be free the day of the RUG Meeting. Parking Lot E and the parking garage are closest to the meeting location. To avoid receiving a parking citation, please do not park in lots A or B.
Save The Date!
May 27 – May 30, 2020