Northeast RUG Meeting
Friday, November 8, 2019
American International College
1000 State Street
Springfield, MA 01109
This RUG Meeting provides a forum in your "neighborhood" to network, exchange ideas and share best practices with local peers to help you maximize your Jenzabar solutions. Join us to interact with an active and engaged network of users and tap into the power of the Jenzabar community. This event is open to all CX, EX, JX and Jenzabar One users across campus.
There is no registration fee to attend this meeting and lunch is included.
Registration will close on Nov. 1. Contact email@example.com with questions.
SHARE YOUR STORY
We want to hear from you! Have you instituted a process or customized a report to make your department more efficient? Do you have a time-saving technique or innovative approach that you would be willing to share? We would enjoy hearing more about it. If you are interested in doing a presentation or leading a roundtable discussion at your local RUG meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn from each other - your contributions will help make this meeting a success!
Topics to include (subject to change):
- Jenzabar One Update – Bob Smead, Jenzabar
- Reconciliation of Funds with Financial Aid Manager - Ralph Brasure, Charter Oak Sate College
- Contained Forms - Christine Bouchard, Merrimack College
- CX Product Line Update - Melanie Strodtman, Senior Product Manager
- CX 10 User Interface Demo & Questions - Melanie Strodtman
- Jenzabar One Academic Planning – Jeff Elliott, Jenzabar
- Jenzabar One Housing Overview – Jeff Elliott, Jenzabar
- Jenzabar Advancement – Barb DeYoung, Jenzabar
- Cognos – Barb DeYoung, Jenzabar
- Jenzabar Financial Aid – Ed Colestock, Jenzabar
- Jenzabar One Student Overview, Kristen Connolly, Jenzabar
- Jenzabar Recruitment Manager, Kristen Connolly, Jenzabar
- Jenzabar Managed Services Options – Gus Ortiz, Jenzabar
- Jenzabar Cybersecurity Services – Gus Ortiz, Jenzabar
- Jenzabar Analytics
Save The Date!
May 27 – May 30, 2020