South Central RUG Meeting
Monday, October 7 and Tuesday, October 8, 2019
Rogers State University
Dr. Carolyn Taylor Center
1701 W. Will Rogers Blvd.
Claremore, OK 74017
Presentations that have been submitted to Jenzabar are available online at https://www.myjenzabar.net/ICS/Events/SCRUG_2019_Fall/Presentations.jnz.
This RUG Meeting, open to all Jenzabar users across campus, provides a forum in your "neighborhood" to network, exchange ideas and share best practices with local peers to help you maximize your Jenzabar solutions. Join us to interact with an active and engaged network of users and tap into the power of the Jenzabar community. The schedule will include tracks for PX and EX/J1.
Registration closed Sept. 27.
There is no registration fee to attend this meeting and lunch is included.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
Download the mobile app for all the information you'll need to successfully navigate the SCRUG Connect for Progress meeting.
AGENDA - To view complete schedule with dates/times, click here.
Topics to include (subject to change):
- Cross-year Aid Processing - Brad Nickson, Jenzabar
- Conference A Virtual Tables and Common Table Expressions - Thomas Van Hook, North Central Texas College
- DMS for Financial Aid - Rick Schmigle, Jenzabar
- Payroll W2 Processing - Lamar Dykes, Jenzabar
- Oklahoma UDS Reporting Roundtable (PX/EX/J1)
- Texas State Reporting Roundtable (PX/EX/J1)
- DPS Manager Procedures - Mary Dotts, Jenzabar
- Arkansas Sate Reporting (ADHE) Roundtable (PX/EX/J1)
- Troubleshooting SQL Code - Thomas Van Hook, North Central Texas College
- What Does it Take to Move From PX to J1? - Denise Cason, North Central Texas College
- PX Student Billing Roundtable Presenter - Jay Schnoebelen, Jenzabar
- Registration - FAQ's/Helpful Utilities - Dan Thomas, Jenzabar
- Payroll 1094C 1095C Processing - Lamar Dykes, Jenzabar
- Admissions - 3rd Party Prospect/Applicant Data Migration - Dan Thomas, Jenzabar
- Why My Financial Aid Won't Transmit - Rick Schmigle, Jenzabar
- 1099-Misc Reporting at Calendar Year-end - Mary Dotts, Jenzabar
- What do you mean, my student did what?... Automated Notification Processes for Internal Communications - Kim Booth, ASU Mountain Home
- Interrupted when applying for Admissions? No problem we've got you covered – Kim Booth, ASU Mountain Home
- State Reporting Roundtable (PX,EX,J1) Jacob Reichard, Fort Scott Comm College
- Herring Bank (PX, EX, J1) Dave Riggs
- Jenzabar One Product Update - Bob Smead, Jenzabar
- Financial Aid Manager & Jenzabar Financial Aid Integration - Debbie Parrish, Jenzabar
- Communication Management Overview - Debbie Parrish, Jenzabar
- Financial Aid State Report Q&A - Debbie Parrish & Brad Nickson, Jenzabar
- InfoMaker - Jean Rissler, Jenzabar
- Transitioning from InfoMaker 12.5.2 to InfoMaker 2019 Reporting - Jean Rissler, Jenzabar
- Jenzabar One Employee - Tom Huffman, Jenzabar
- 2020 Fit Withholding Changes - Tom Huffman, Jenzabar
- Remote Managed Services Offerings - Gus Ortiz, Jenzabar
- Cyber Security Services - Gus Ortiz, Jenzabar
- Jenzabar One Student Finance Overview - John Andreyko, Jenzabar
- Jenzabar Financial Aid Demo - John Andreyko, Jenzabar
- Jenzabar Analytics Demo - John Andreyko, Jenzabar
- Jenzabar One Competency Based Education (CBE) and Open Enrollment - Rob Powell, Jenzabar
- Your College in the App Store - Lynnell Koehler, Jenzabar
- Jenzabar Mobile App Setup - Jim Koehler, Jenzabar
- Explore MyJenzabar - Kayla Winnen & Antonio Benjamin, Senior Customer Success Managers
- Financial Statement Roundtable (EX/J1) - Heather Andris, Rogers State University
Campus Map: Sessions will take place in the Dr. Carolyn Taylor Center.
Parking: will be available in the West lot adjacent to the Dr. Carolyn Taylor Center.
Save The Date!
May 27 – May 30, 2020