Claremore, OK - November 11
Friday, November 11 - 8:30am to 3:30pm
Rogers State University
Dr. Carolyn Taylor Center
1701 W. Will Rogers Blvd.
Claremore, OK 74017
Jenzabar RUG Meetings provide a forum in your "neighborhood" to network, exchange ideas and share best practices with local peers to help you maximize your Jenzabar solutions. Join us to interact with an active and engaged network of users and tap into the power of the Jenzabar community. This event is open to all Jenzabar users across campus. The schedule will include sessions for Jenzabar EX/Jenzabar One, Jenzabar PX and Jenzabar SONIS.
Pre-registration is now closed. Please contact RUGS@Jenzabar.com if you would like to attend.
There is no registration fee to attend this meeting and lunch is included.
AGENDA - Subject to change
8:30 to 9:00am - Registration Check-in at Dr. Carolyn Taylor Center
9:00 to 10:00am - Jenzabar Update by Jeff Elliott, Director of Product Management, Jenzabar (Ballroom BC)
10:10 to 11:00am - Breakout Sessions
- PowerShell SQL Queries: A Logged & Centralizes Solution - Mike Dumdei, Executive Director, Texas Community College Consortium/TC3 (Ballroom A)
- Jenzabar Analytics - Matt Harris, Jenzabar (Conference C, 2nd Fl)
- Jenzabar PX Update - Lamar Dykes, Jenzabar (Conference B, 2nd Fl)
- Jenzabar SONIS OK Tech Center Update - Annabella Flores and Chris Myers, Jenzabar (Conference A, 2nd Fl)
11:10am to 12:00pm - Breakout Sessions
- Classify Transactions and Creating 1098-T Validation Reports - Joseph Brenner, Associate VP of Finance/Controller, Crowder College (Ballroom A)
- Jenzabar Chatbot - Elyse Shuster, Jenzabar (Conference C, 2nd Fl)
- Choosing a Security Partner - Bill Kyrouz, Jenzabar (Conference B, 2nd Fl)
- Jenzabar SONIS Messenger - Annabella Flores and Chris Myers, Jenzabar (Conference A, 2nd Fl)
12:00 to 12:40pm - Lunch
12:50 to 1:30pm - Jenzabar Resources & Best Practices: Tips from a CSM by Corissa Frederick & Kayla Winnen, Jenzabar (Ballroom BC)
1:40 to 2:30pm - Breakout Sessions
- Jenzabar One Implementation Best Practices - Alexander Johnson, Director of Information Technology, Oklahoma Wesleyan University (Ballroom A)
- Enhancing Student Engagement with Native Mobile Apps - Lynn Koehler & Jim Koehler, Jenzabar (Conference C, 2nd Fl)
- Jenzabar PX Financial Services Roundtable Discussion (FIS, PAY, DPS) - facilitated by Mary Dotts & Lamar Dykes, Jenzabar (Conference B, 2nd Fl)
- Jenzabar SONIS Continuing Education (CE) Portal - Annabella Flores and Chris Myers, Jenzabar (Conference A, 2nd Fl)
2:40 to 3:30 - Breakout Sessions
- Using Grid Collections in JICS Forms - Marty Carver, IT Administrative Systems Project Manager, Mid-America Christian University (Ballroom A)
- Jenzabar Financial Aid & Financial Aid Manager - Delray Capper, Jenzabar (Conference C, 2nd Fl)
- Jenzabar PX Student Services Roundtable Discussion (REG, SBR, AID, ADM) - facilitated by Lamar Dykes, Dan Thomas, Brad Nickson & Jay Schnoebelen, Jenzabar (Conference B, 2nd Fl)
- Jenzabar SONIS Roundtable Discussion - facilitated by Annabella Flores and Chris Myers, Jenzabar (Conference A, 2nd Fl)
Directions - parking will be available in the West lot adjacent to the Dr. Carolyn Taylor Center.
Campus Map - meeting will take place in the Dr. Carolyn Taylor Center - building #27 on map.
Save The Date!
May 31 to June 3, 2023
Gaylord Palms Resort